Your garage door is usually very heavy. The garage door springs allow you to conveniently raise and lower your garage door. If a spring breaks you need to replace the broken garage door spring to keep your garage door operating properly. At Bestar Door, you can purchase Torsion Springs for your Garage Door with high quality and good price, to reduce Garage Door Spring Repair Cost.
As professional Garage Door Springs Manufacturer & Garage Door Springs Supplier, each week we move Torsion Springs to Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, and Montreal customers. We offer a wide selection of torsion springs in 1.75” and 2” diameters in multiple wire sizes ranging from 0.207 to 0.272 and all our torsion springs are black coated, corrosion resistant and oil tempered.
When it comes to discussing garage door springs Canada, garage door torsion spring Canada, garage door spring Toronto, garage door springs Calgary, Bestar is your trustworthy and reliable garage door springs supplier.
Our Torsion Springs are available for most USA Garage Door Manufactures and Suppliers, including but limited to: CHI Garage Doors, Clopay Garage Doors, Amarr Garage Doors, Raynor Garage Doors, Midland Garage Doors and Wayne Dalton Garage Doors.
How To Measure A Torsion Spring?
(1) Inside Diameter
(2) Wire Size
(3) Spring Wind Direction
(4) Spring Length
Things to Know about Garage Door Torsion Springs:
(1) Torsion springs must be measured while unwound.
(2) To match your previous size exactly, you will need to measure the wire size, the inside diameter, and the total length.
(3) The wire size and inside diameter are critical, this is where most mistakes are made.
(4) The length doesn’t have to be completely precise. Anything within a half inch will be fine.
(5) The direction of the wind on the spring is opposite the side that it goes on.
Previous: .225 x 2″ x 27″ Garage Door Torsion Springs
Next: Garage Door Torsion Spring to USA