Bestar stainless steel disc lock is made of non-corrosive stainless steel to provide a long life.
This disc lock is virtually pickproof, extremely strong and is widely used for Self Storage Unites.
Disc Locks for Storage Units, also known as Storage Units Locks and Disc Lock for Storage Unit, are the most popular self-storage locks, as they are resiliently strike-proof, drill-proof and pick-proof. They have a thickly built shackle that fits tightly around your self storage roll door latch, making it difficult for anyone to jam bolt-cutters into the lock. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, disc locks feature a lock mechanism that includes anti-pick pins. Breaking these locks takes full-on electrical equipment, and a whole lot of time and effort.
(1) Padlock Application: Ideal for Pods, storage units, garages & sheds, trailers, mobile trucks, outdoor gates, warehouses, logistics, doors, storage, moving trucks, etc.
(2) Heavy Duty Lock: Stainless steel lock body and hardened steel shackle for maximum corrosion protection during outdoor or indoor use.
(3) High Security: Brass chrome plated cylinder for adding strength and security.
(4) Specifications: 2-3/4 inch wide lock body; 3/8 inch diameter shackle.
(5) Sturdy Construction: Durable and sturdy structure, minimizes shackle exposure and protects against bolt cutter attacks.